Harper and Lydia finally met in their second week of life. Harper had recently gotten the hang of sucking, so he tried it out on her nose! Lydia found Harper's crying very comforting, so he was a true gentleman and cried most of the afternoon.


I always loved having Jessie in my life. We were born two months apart, and have been friends our whole lives. There is something special about a friend who has known you from the very beginning, through all your ups and downs, and is still your friend! I am so lucky to have a life long friend like her, and I hope that Harper and Lydia can find that same wonderful friendship together (or at least enjoy playing together for a while so that Jess and I can get together!)
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
After sharing our lives together, it is so fitting that God decided to make us moms together at the exact same time. I have loved and continue to love sharing my life with you, LC May!
Post a Comment